About Us > News & Events
First Responders Train for School Shooting
TAHLEQUAH, Okla. - It's a nightmare scenario for any community: Four shooters loose on a school campus - taking aim at innocent victims. That is what first responders trained for at Indian Capitol Technology Center in Tahlequah on Thursday.
"By law we are required to do these active shooter drills on a regular basis. We normally lock down for 10 minutes and then it's all over," campus director Robin Roberts said. "We wanted to have something more life like. Something that has the duration that an actual event would have - to mix some of the emotion with it. Where it leaves a lasting impression on our faculty and staff." More
A long-term partnership with every customer built upon innovation and trust.
To help our customers mitigate risk and improve business productivity through the design and delivery of service-oriented solutions.
- Ethical and lawful business behavior-no exceptions.
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in everything we do-this is the basis of trust.
- Reliability and accountability: We fulfill our commitments to our employees, customers and shareholders.
- The belief that longstanding, mutually profitable customer relationships are the surest path to success.
- The belief that exceptional service is the foundation of longstanding customer relationships.
- A passion for winning: Achieving the highest possible performance in all that we do.
- Consistency and excellence through standardization.
- Organizational alignment. We excel through concerted teamwork focused on a single strategy.
- Perpetual learning and professional development for our employees.
- Giving back to our communities.
(sign up for email updates)